Tenders | Home Page
Current Tender Documents
Tenders closing Wednesday, 17 September 2014
- RECYCLING OF BROKEN / DAMAGE 240 LITRE WHEELI BINS Tender No.: EDE 11008/2014
Tenders closing Friday, 12 September 2014
- UNIT RATES CONTRACT FOR CONCRETE AND BITUMEN (TWO YEARLY TENDER) Tender No.: INF 659 / 2014 A and B
- SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF CHEMICALS USED FOR SEWER APPLICATIONS TO THE CITY OF WINDHOEK (TWO YEARLY TENDER) Tender No.: M 71 / 2014
Subscription for online tender service
The Online Tender Service is another commitment from the City of Windhoek, aiming at the provision of timely information to the suppliers on the product and service needs within the City. The purpose of information is to enable suppliers mapping out their supply strategies and mobilise the necessary resources at early stage. To read more - Download PDF
Who should subscribe?
All prospective tenderers
What is required to subscribe?
To complete a Subscription Form at the Customer Care Centre, Rev. Michael Scott Street, Windhoek pay N$ 250 pa.
What information do subscribers receive?
The following information will be provided by e-mail.
- Tender invitations for all open tenders (including of informal tenders) in respect products or services as preferred by the subscriber.
- Quarterly information on all existing contracts and their expiry dates.
- Projections of annual inventory consumption on products as preferred by the subscriber.
- Lists of all possible projects scheduled for a period of one accounting year.
What is the subscription period?
8th March 2013 to 07th March 2014. Any subscription after March will be accepted and the fee payable will be calculated on a pro rata basis.
Enquiries: Mrs. A.S.David
Tel: +264-(0) 61-290 2270
Fax +264-(0) 61-290 2331
Contact person: Mr. S Maombokere
Tel: +264-(0) 61-290 2266