Tenders | Home Page
Current Tender Documents
Tenders closing Friday, 28 November 2014
- SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FULLY BUILT LOW ENTRY CITY TYPE BUSES & MAINTENANCE OF BUSES Tender No.:94/14
Tenders closing Friday, 31 October 2014
- 2015 Resealing of streets in Windhoek Tender No.: INF 649 / 2014
- Supply and delivery of aerial and underground optical fibre cable (2 yearly tender) for the City of Windhoek Tender No.: M 90 / 14
- Supply and delivery of low voltage mouled case circuit breakers with adjustable current rating (Two yearly tender) for the City of Windhoek Tender No.: M 91/14
- Tenders are hereby invited from interested emerging entreprenuers for provision of cleaning services at the Oshetu Community and Katutura Markets, effective from the 01 December 2014 (Two Yearly Tender). Tender No.: M 95 / 14
Subscription for online tender service
The Online Tender Service is another commitment from the City of Windhoek, aiming at the provision of timely information to the suppliers on the product and service needs within the City. The purpose of information is to enable suppliers mapping out their supply strategies and mobilise the necessary resources at early stage. To read more - Download PDF
Who should subscribe?
All prospective tenderers
What is required to subscribe?
To complete a Subscription Form at the Customer Care Centre, Rev. Michael Scott Street, Windhoek pay N$ 250 pa.
What information do subscribers receive?
The following information will be provided by e-mail.
- Tender invitations for all open tenders (including of informal tenders) in respect products or services as preferred by the subscriber.
- Quarterly information on all existing contracts and their expiry dates.
- Projections of annual inventory consumption on products as preferred by the subscriber.
- Lists of all possible projects scheduled for a period of one accounting year.
What is the subscription period?
8th March 2013 to 07th March 2014. Any subscription after March will be accepted and the fee payable will be calculated on a pro rata basis.
Enquiries: Mrs. A.S.David
Tel: +264-(0) 61-290 2270
Fax +264-(0) 61-290 2331
Contact person: Mr. S Maombokere
Tel: +264-(0) 61-290 2266